Your actions speak louder
[html]

o no! it would be embarrassing to call him a coyote the entire thread! ok, let me readjust a little. :3

With everything that was happening between the different packs Anu had become quite lost in the details. The mentioning of a great fire made her pack even more nervous, so preparations were suddenly being made. That plus the wars between coyotes and wolves made her head spin and her heart sad. Why was it that violence was the answer to so many creatures’ problems?

Never able to answer such a question Anu decided that she would not chastise this wolf for the company it smelled like he kept. Instead she met his smile, and set her guard just below high alert. After a few moments his blood colored eyes did not shock her as much, and became warm and inviting. He made it easy for her to help herself to the warm meal.

He made a good excuse for her lack of an attempt, making her try hard to not snort. More relaxed then she once was, Anu closed the gap and began to eat. There was no real reason for her to not be much closer to her home, other then that fact that she had been spending so much time away in Twilight Vale. It was always hard to be torn between two things she enjoyed so much.

Giving him a shrug of her own, “Just exploring, curiosity will surely be the death of me.” If she didn’t know any better she would walk off a cliff just to know what the fall felt like. Maybe the rumors of Inferni had made her want to just get a glimpse of the beasts herself. “I’m Anu. From Phoenix Valley.” Eager to know his name and to have her suspicions of his alliance confirmed she watched him intently. All the while unaware of his wandering eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread