stole my star
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc text here

Itzal saw true potential in Elody's skill. She could become as good as him some day. Itzal had a natural talent for knives and it appeared that Elody did as well. Itzal pulled a sultan knife off one of his belt loops and grabbed another throwing knife. He twirled the throwing knife in his hand, listening to Elody as she asked him what it was about Anathema that made it so much more welcoming to him than inferni. As Itzal thought about it, he sent the throwing knife flying to another tree. He had been holding it by the blade part and the knife embedded itself into the wood with all of the force he had put into it.

"I suppose it is a lot of things. First of all Inferni has that whole, 'we hate anything without enough coyote in them,' which is cool and all I guess, but I barely fit the bill for that. And the fact that I don't really look like a coyote didn't help. But I could live with that. I just find that Anathema is a lot more family like." He shrugged and thought about how to put the next part, "No matter what there will always be someone there to stand behind you. And we live in these really cool underground dens." He smiled and glanced at Zayden, "And anyone is welcome, as long as you are accepted by the leader or someone high ranking." He looked back to Elody. "You should think about coming to visit sometime. You never know, maybe you will like it." He said with a shrug.

Then he laughed as she mentioned not being able to learn everything he could teach her, but knives were definitely fair game. But Itzal wasn't sure what more he could teach her at the moment. Throwing knives weren't that difficult but he suppose he could some up with something else to teach her.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread