finding place
[html]

WC: 221 OOC: omg i am soo very sorry! I could have swore I replied to this days after it was made!!!!

Saqui smiled at the man's greeting. He was quite handsome really, and when he spoke her suspicions were rewarded. So this proud man must be his father? Io's mate? Though Saqui was not attracted to anyone, she was still young and still learning, she could see why Io picked this man. The smile on her face grew brighter when she was offered the puppy. She nodded enthusiastically and held out her arms. She handled puppies before, in the great tribe there was always someone with a pup to take care of and Saqui had learned from the mothers of some of those pups as well, though she learned more how to hold and watch after them than to care for them properly.

“He is so very handsome! What is his name?” Then she blushed deeply, her face turning even darker as she realized she had not given the man her name at all. “I am sorry, my name is Saqui Utina, I have just recently come from the great tribe.” She said smiling sheepishly, hoping he would forgive her rudeness in not giving him her name earlier. She was usually good about introductions from the beginning, but it was perhaps the child that had distracted her. She loved children though had no plans of having any, anytime soon.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread