Face to Face
[html]
Word Count :: 265 OOC: rawr rawr rawr

Ever since the disappearance of Titania and the death of her puppies Jiva felt the need to get out and do something and this mission was the perfect thing. He had a month before Drin was due so he knew that she would be ok in the pack with the others. Now he was with Skye and Kiara. They were his partners and to keep up he donned his Lupus form. It was his most natural one but he felt he was wronging drin especially after a few of his hunts and runs. She was stuck where she was and he just changed like that... not in front of her but he just felt like he was doing her wrong, but he knew this was needed.

Sky spoke and he lifted his nose trying see if he could get the scent, but was unable to. He looked at Sky as she instructed further. He blinked at her and shook his head; “I can’t go into my Secui form... It... I don’t know why but I’m strong in my lupus, i’m fast too, so i can catch up and keep her from getting away if needed.” He said confidently. His father could not take the secui form either. Jiva tried but it was as though the ability was blocked to him. Niro never tried to make him go into that form when he could and he said he had the same problem. It was ok it wasn’t always needed, but now just the idea of extra power would have helped him greatly.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread