Empty Arms and Lonely Graves
[html]

Word Count → 000

Sorry for the wait and short post

Immediately after saying the curse, Hotaru regretting ever speaking. How could she call Levent a pup killer? Was it really his fault that they died? Was it right to blame the male? No, it wasn't. Hotaru felt shame well up in her breast, causing her chest to tighten even further until she was sure she would implode with all the pressure and anxiety. Why? Why did her family always have to die? It wasn't fair. Ashamed and upset the grieving mother turned her back on Levent. She needed time to herself, she needed time to process the deaths of her puppies.

A choked apology came from Levent, but Hotaru didn't want to face him. Her own body began to shake and she wrapped her arms around her as if she could block away the pain. Red ears lay flat against her head and her hear felt like it would break. She ignored the turkish words, hating herself and the male. Hotaru regretted ever meeting him, ever bringing the two failed lives into the world. A shaking hand touched her shoulder, causing the female to snap again. She twisted around and growled, her dripping jaws snapping at the male. One claw rose up, deadly nails aiming for where she believed flesh to be. "Don't touch me! Leave me alone!"

Quote by: Maurice Freehill

<style type="text/css">
.character-HotaruBlind b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFD700 ; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-HotaruBlind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-HotaruBlind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-HotaruBlind {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZWce2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 353px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#DCDCDC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread