Under the Stars
[html]
Feel free to PP them walking/arriving at the Fairy Lights. Also, for your reference, here is a small snippet about what the Fairy Lights territory is like: Click Here Word Count :: 300+

Her heart soared when she heard the familiar patter of four clumsy paws skittering out of the bedroom and down the hall. Her tail went into hyper drive, lashing the air wildly as her daughter ran over to her. They bumped their heads together and Orin gave her a hundred loving licks to the head and neck and muzzle. “Hi baby, I missed you today. Sorry I was gone for so long; your daddy and I started a special project.” She nuzzled her daughter and then stepped back, peering down into those ice blue eyes that so looked like her father’s.

“I heard you were a good girl today. I bet you’re tired of being stuck at home though,
she turned and trotted toward the door. It had started to shut behind her when she first came in, but there was enough of a crack for Orin to fit her muzzle into, and with a flick of her head the door swung wide, opening up to the night. She glanced over her shoulder, eyes flashing in the moonlight.

“Do you want to go see the Fairy Lights?” She smiled, and then trotted out onto the porch, expecting to be passed up by a white flash any minute. The Fairy Lights was a place in the Court of Miracles that felt like it was right out of a fairy tale. The night was clear and warm, and they would be able to see the stars beautifully from the field of wildflowers. Orin hoped to tell her the story of the fairies, and on a night like this the little lightning bugs that looked oh so much like little fae spirits would be gaily buzzing about the field in full glow.

The night was bright, hardly a cloud in the sky. Orin’s golden eyes turned to the inky sky speckled with bright stars, and then to the moon. It was big and full in the sky, the second full moon this month. Why were there two this month? She didn’t know, and she didn’t understand about the rotation of the moon and earth. To her, maybe it was a sign. Maybe it was someone, or some spirit, telling her that everything would be ok.

Photo courtesy of Alaskan Dude

<style>
.KMTT24611_OrinPink1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_OrinPink1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#c30228; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_OrinPink1 {background-color:#faede5; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6778/orinpink.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:362px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_OrinPink1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_OrinPink1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread