[J]Break the walk
[html]
OOC: d'awwww if you are uncool with the hug let me know I'll change it! And yes Shaw is growling grunting and barking in low speech wolf form bby!!

He stopped at his name and there stood his ex fiance. The woman who ripped his heart out for one reason or another and he stood there tight lipped when she spoke. It was angry. Of course it would be he was worthless, he was leaving forever this time without a word. But that didn’t matter anymore. It was a familiar face, and she was far north from Cercatori. Her looks were different as were his, they both had their own battles but it was her.

He couldn’t help himself. He ran to her and wrapped her up in his arms and just hugged her. He started shaking a little out of sadness, fear, exhileration in finding someone he knew, and guilt. There were many other emotions that came from his shaking and near tears but they did not come. Then came the growl; “Sky... I missed you This was spoken in low speech, and it was hard to understand. His articulation made worse by the lack of a tongue. The story he had to tell... he never wanted to and doubted he would or should. Right now he found someone he cared about.

But that moment was over when he remembered Taliesin and their fight and that he was Sky’s mate. He let go and stepped back looking down. His leg and hip making it hard to stand as straight as he once not to mention the many months of his submissive form being lower than any of his masters. It was good to see her but she was someone else’s. He suddenly felt embarrassed; “I came for Titania. Help her.” He said in his broken low speech. The wolf low speech had less words but did not mean anything worse, but it made Shawchert feel dumb in many ways than the fact he really was.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread