[J]Break the walk
[html]
311- Poor Shaw. ;-; I like that he can still use low-speech though. That makes things easier. xD

The man before her was her ex-fiance, her once closest friend and the only true alpha for d'Arte. He'd never go back to being d'Arte's leader- he'd made that clear long ago. Still, before her stood a battle-scarred hero. Though she was angry, seeing him alive after all this time of being a ghost, it still felt wonderful to see that he was, in fact, alive. But not without injuries. She was about to ask him what had happened to him, where he'd come from and where he'd been, but before she could get a single word out, he was upon her.

It felt weird, being hugged like that. Especially in her lupus form, were her paws were useless for returning the gesture. Still, she rested her head on his shoulder with a whine and closed her eyes, all anger towards him melting away like ice in the summer. He spoke in the old tongue, low-speech for a wolf. Said he'd missed her and she whined the same. "You stupid brute. I miss you, too." She felt a smile pricking at her cheeks, but it faded as quickly as it came when he pulled away.

Fella watched on in confusion, not understanding the man's growled speech at all. He wouldn't say anything and as the wolf man spoke again, he noticed Sky's ears disappear into her mane. Titania. The wolfdog lowered her head slightly, looking away. "Titania's not here." She murmured softly. "She left after she lost her litter with Zalen. We haven't found her." She looked at him with sad eyes. "I'm so sorry, Shawchert."

And then, to avoid the heartbreaking moment sure to come, she quickly spoke again. "What happened to you? Why are you so broken like this?" Her eyes caught sight of the nose ring and she wrinkled her snout. "Where have you been?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread