[J]Break the walk
[html]
239- Funny thing is, he's all worried over nothing. XD She's not mad at him anymore.

She sighed through the nose at his explanation, knowing damn well there was more to it than that. Still, he was out of that place, wherever it was. He was away from those bad people. He was safe now. When he suggested looking for Titania and food, she only agreed with one part of it. "No, you need to rest." She scolded, eyes narrowing. "You can join the search for her later. Right now, you need to relax." She turned her head to Fella, then, proving she hadn't forgotten the cat. "Fella, go find us a rabbit. Follow our scent when you catch one. I'm taking him back to the den." The cat nodded, then darted off into the woods, disappearing easily into the underbrush.

Then, it was time to get to work. "C'mon. The den isn't far. He'll meet us along the way and Zalen won't mind if you cross the borders." She pushed at him with her nose, nudging him on. "And don't try to argue with me. You're no help to Titania if you're all broken and beaten. You need to heal first." Doctor's orders. The wolfdog prodded until he'd follow her and then took the lead, heading for New Dawn's den. "Orin already knows about Titania. Her, Zalen and myself were the first to start looking. The whole pack's keeping their eyes open for her, too." She reassured as they went, if they went.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread