[J]Break the walk
[html]
OOC: Whee fun

Sky spoke and something lightened on Shaw’s thoughts, but another tightened itself. Stillborns and three... it was cruel to do such a thing to a new mother especially when it was the whole litter. He squeezed his eyes but opened them within seconds. He sighed a bit and nodded. It would have been enough to break anyone. He remembered Sky’s miscarriage, he was there with her and nearly had his throat throttle because of it... or that was how he remembered. She was angry, fiercely protective, and in tears the whole time he and the other healing helper at the time brought her to get tended to. It was a hard time for everyone in the pack, he expected the same here in this one.

He followed her silently as she spoke knowing she was being nice but not knowing why. She wasn’t trying to make up for something was she? She should still be mad yet she was letting him into her new pack, as she explained it. It was odd that Skye would just outright banish her and Shaw would need better details than what Sky was giving, but he could not and would not bring himself to going past Salsola... much less go to the cursed pack he once was an alpha to. “I am sorry your family split” And he was it was hard to be parted with ones children and loved ones. He had been but his situation was different he hurt her before she hurt him and then he felt his heart would never heal. It didn’t. Orin tended to be in Shawchert’s mind often. “I need soft, for hip.” He said cursing the limited vocabulary for the language he was speaking. but it was better than making hand signs someone wouldn’t know. Much less himself. The borders came within smelling distance and he sniffed the slight tang of his daughters unforgettable scent even covered with others' scents. He turned to Sky with raised eyebrows, and hope he wasn't making a mistake; "I Will stay... Titania would want it. But I need to find her."

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread