Responsibility
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: OOC

Keldava blinked dumbly when the cat confirmed that they had met before, now wracking her memories for his name. Keldava’s meeting with the feline had been so brief that she hadn’t even bothered to give him a nickname; something unusual for her but also annoying, as she typically remembered the nicknames she created better than actual names. ”Element, is that right?” she questioned, head cocked to one side. She thought that was right and gave a very quiet, happy woof, ”Good to see you.” she said happily.”

Apparently emboldened by Keldava’s happy response to the older cat’s arrival Devini moved forwards and tumbled down off Keldava’s knee, landing with a quiet “oof” before making her way over towards Element, her movements cautious and eyes wide in wonder. ”Yeah.” Keldava said in response to Element mentioning Devini, ”She’s called Devini. Or Vini, or Devinitka; she doesn’t really seem to care.” Keldava paused awkwardly for a moment, ”It means emerald, for her eyes.” she explained, ”I don’t think she even really understands the concept of a name yet, never mind telling me hers. I found her a few days ago, I was out hunting and found a cougar attacking something. It killed the rest of her family.” Keldava’s ears drooped in sadness. While she was starting to enjoy Devini’s company, the fact that the kitten’s family had died in the event that brought them together was sad.

<style type="text/css">
.kelstreamip b {font-weight:bold; color:#9d1803; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.kelstreamip p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left;}
.kelstreamip p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.kelstreamip .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#9d1803; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.kelstreamip p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kelstreamip {width:100%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#0c0c03; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yl4cV.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:400px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8e8e48; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-top-left-radius:150px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread