Magnets don't always stick
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

Black oil stained her face along the side of her muzzle and her cheeks. Some oil stained her cream furred belly as she came out from beneath Jeep. As she stood she tried to dust herself off when a voice broke the comfortable silence that had been around here. Her two toned blues found a fairly large male coming her way, his blue eyes a light tone and he seemed so nervous and confused of what was going on between her and the man made machine. It was a beast compared to most of all the mechanical creations of the humans. She gave the large male a giggle as she thought about his words. Then his second question made her giggle more, but perhaps his question was one that could make sense. "Well, yes it is dead...but technically it was never alive to begin with. It's a Jeep. It's a sport utility vehicle...some might argue it to be a multiple purpose vehicle..but as for your first question I was changing it's oil. It's a machine, and the oil keeps the gears lubricated along with the engine..and such...at least from what I've understood..." She looked back to the candy apple red vehicle. She'd cleaned it up quite a bit. A Bucket, rag, and water go a long way..

She scratched the back of her head in thought, "..I'm trying to get it running again. From my understanding this things can go really fast. Humans used to have races with some types of vehicles. There are race tracks, Nascar I guess was a thing that humans loved to watch..it was a series of races I guess.." Adonia loved to learn about humans. She knew a lot about them, and she found their world a fascinating one. Many focused on their downfalls, but Adonia loved their hobbies and the many of their good deeds. However, she never did forget of all the wrongs they pulled. Libraries held a lot of articles on the horrors they pulled. Wolves and many canines were hurt by their actions. It still didn't make their inventions bad...

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/a2cTX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#7ca336; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; color:#9fcd4d; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-1 b {color:#d8eebb; }
.adoniaaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-1 .wordcount {color:#9fcd4d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #9fcd4d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread