Magnets don't always stick
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Lupus> Optime

She would speak and he would listen. Though how much he understood of just what she was saying would be left up for dbate. One thing he did understand was that this was in fact something that moved, and at least according to her it presented to immediate threat. " I apologize, I have little knowledge of human things". He would speak as he padded forwards, this time slightly more comfortable than before. He took a look at the woman and identified her features as being wolf like in nature, though whether or not she was a loner of belonged to part of a pack he could not say. Perhaps this was a recruitment oppertunity. Or a revenge. Spoke part of his mind, the one that he was trying to silence.

" My name is X'ies, I'm just having a bit of a wander...not really going anywhere...but it would seem that travelling does come with types of learning".

Whilst yes it was entirely true that he would wish to know about these things so that it would better serve him in the future. He was using the obviously favoured topic of human inventions in order to close the gap between stranger and favoured new friend. " You seem to have a good sense of understanding about these human things". He would approach, shifting form as he reached only a few feet away from her. He disliked the optime form, but for his purposes today, it would suit. " Tell me...if this machine had none of this...oil..what would happen?..Do you think that is how it died?".

[/html]

Messages In This Thread