Magnets don't always stick
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Optime

The moment he approached he would notice the submissive gestures in her stance, the girl did not appear to have much courage or at last knew when to act the way she did in front of a more dominant male. However as of right now she would have little idea that X'ies was in fact a dominant male other than his body size, and from his own experience size did not neccisarily always indicate just how dominant one could be over another, it was rather all down to personality. Assumptions of dominance based onn physical threat led him to conclude that she was either naturally a female who had a submissive nature, or her pack had taught her to submit to larger males. Next of course came her name, and the revealing of the pack to which she belonged. New Dawn, as far as X'ies remembered there was at least a friendly relationship between the two, so talking with this girl wasn't going to pose any kind of terrible interpack feud."...Ah New Dawn....I am from Sangilak"

Though from what he understood of the girls descriptions while the loss of this oil wasn't a deadly problem for the machine in the first place, this among other issues would have bundled together to cause the finality of its functioning. " So there are many things to do to have such a machine working again, however....from your description of it..if this thing can indeed move quickly...then I imagine it would be much more useful than a horse and cart...if my deduction is correct the only trade off for the horse to machine would be that horse feed is replaced by this...gas...you mentioned correct?". X'ies listened, and was a quick learner.Though he imagined that it would take quite awhile for him to understand the mechanics of things.Though what the girl seemed most concerned about was the wheels, he bent down and prodded at the cracked old tyre, and despite being worn he still identified the substance as being somewhat like rubber. As for the metal disks that the rubber circle laid upon, well that was more a job for a blacksmith.

"...Well, obtaining the raw materials to replace these rubber rings should not be too difficult, my pack is setting up trade routes and I've found much can be gathered..or at worst purchased at freetown...as for the bent metal rings....if you could establish an estimated true size from the pre-damaged condition...then a blacksmith may be able to recreate them...".

At this point he hadn't noticed with all his talk, but she had been staring at him with those hopeless eyes. He turned away from the tyre and he would connect with hers. His own eyes were foggy, hard to read. Though he did comment. " You have nice eyes".

[/html]

Messages In This Thread