Magnets don't always stick
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

Adonia had always been submissive. It was her nature, but it didn't mean she was one for being dominance forced on her. She was a female who didn't need to be dominated because of her willingness to let others lead and command. She was a sensitive girl taking things to heart a lot of the time. When the male spoke of his pack she gave a warm smile. She hadn't known much about the new pack, but it seemed to be quickly establishing itself. Adonia did tend to stay out of pack politics, she judged others for their individual personality, not by the pack, however, inferni she did steer clear of. She merely gave him a warm smile, her shy gaze turning warm before she went about answering his inquiry.

She listened to his response and she nodded, "Essentially, yes...but there are a lot of maintenance with a vehicle. Like, you're suppose to change the oil and sometimes the oil filter every so many months or miles...and there are a lot of other fluids keep up with. For example, steering fluid, windshield wiper fluid, and the radiator fluid; antifreeze." She looked over to him, "I really didn't think of how much more useful it could be than a horse. I really wanted to get this thing going because it looked like it would be fun.." She admitted. Adonia thought about how fun it would be to climb hills with maybe even splash around mud and water. Then she saw the offroading pictures in a magazine as she was looking for mechanic books.

X'ies then went on about what they could do about the tires. She was feeling a little hopeless the more she thought about all the work, but he seemed fairly confident about it. They all could get trades done to make it run again. He stood and looked her right in her eyes and suddenly he spoke about them. A smile broke her features and she felt her cheeks warm a little, "..thank you.." She glanced down and wished to return his compliment and she glanced back up to his eyes. They were foggy and unable to be seen through. What he was thinking was a mystery, and it sparked her natural curiosity. Adonia loved to figure others out, and to understand them. He was a hard one to figure out, she could tell, and she gave a warm smile, "...I like your eyes too..it makes you seem mysterious.." She gave a small giggle, "sorry..I just wanted to return the compliment..and eyes seemed to be the topic.." She looked down feeling really embarrassed now.

Foolish..just foolish of her. She turned back to the jeep trying to put the topic back on the vehicle and not herself. She picked up the offroad magazine that was under the several books on mechanic work. She held it out for him, "..that's what I was thinking I could do, if I got it working again..it looked like fun." On the front it showed a picture of a Jeep Wrangler going up on one side climbing over a mound of dirt. It appeared to be traveling through a course of some sort. Inside were products that could have been purchased at the time, but also filled with offroad articles and more pictures of Jeeps going through creeks, mud, deserts, and other terrain and obviously at fast speeds.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/a2cTX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#7ca336; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; color:#9fcd4d; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-1 b {color:#d8eebb; }
.adoniaaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-1 .wordcount {color:#9fcd4d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #9fcd4d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread