Magnets don't always stick
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form,Optime

So it seemed that the girls primary reason for fixing the machine was not based upon any kind of practical use but for using it as an objectof fun, of play as if she was some kind of pup.This confused X'ies quite a bit, however he knew that not all packs were like the Nomads. There had to be at east some form of acceptance and social understanding on both parts of the game. However he suspected that merely by bringing the point of the practical use of it up he had opened up the possibility within her mind. It was then that she would comment upon his own eyes, her answer was interesting enough. Most people found him difficult to read, however to have enough perception to point out that his eyes purposefully portrayed this manner...that was rare. " Perceptive ...interesting, a rare trait". His mindset at this point would shift, knowing that new dawn and his pack had good relations, he would work to further this. " Thank you, but it is true...I like to keep that viel.....keeps things...exciting..".

The point of this little discussion was mostly on the idea that if he could help her get this thing up and running then New Dawn and SK would have more of a reason to be further intertwined with one another. Also...it would probably help tradee a crap load with something that moved faster than a horse..and could probably carry far more as well. About the only thing that would help more than this would be him mating with someone outside of the pack to strengthen relations....and well...whilst an option the complications involved would be finding someone gentically ideal to pass on his seed.

" Well I may not be an expert on these things...however I am a fast learner...if you wish for help, I am more than willing to provide an extra pair of hands"

Word Count: .

[/html]

Messages In This Thread