Magnets don't always stick
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

Her ears went halfway back as she shyly watched him. His expressions hard to read, but she tried her best to read him, and understand his emotions trying to see any, if at all visible to her eager searching eyes. She gave a smile at his explanation on his 'mask'. She could tell he had one, but she wished to claw it away and find the man beneath. Meet him. Adonia loved to get to know others. To see who they truly were, that was who she wished to judge. Who she wished to find and maybe befriend. Looking back to the cleaned vehicle she heard him speak of aiding her. Her tail gave small wags. She was a fickle female when it came to projects. She tended to loose interest after learning everything there was to learn about it. Her ears pressed forward and she glanced over to him, "...you know, I wouldn't mind that...maybe if we can get this up and running, I'll let you have ownership of it...but only on one thing first. I'd like to have a joy ride with it. Take it off-roading once maybe twice, then it's all yours to do with as you please. New Dawn would have no use for it, I'm sure about that. Plus, I'm sure I'd get in a little bit of trouble even toying around with human things, but I've been raised with them, and my mother taught me a lot about humans at an early age...so I'm a little attracted to their things..." She admitted but also hoped he'd be cool with their deal.

Picking up a few of the books about mechanical work she balanced them on the corner of the jeep close to him. "If you can read, these books will be great references, along with this.." She handed him the Jeep Manuel that was in the glove compartment. "..these have just about every bit of information needed on this jeep and other vehicles around too. I'm not sure what we could use as replacement gas. Petroleum isn't easily found, and I don't know how we could come up with a fuel that will work. The sparks a suppose to ignite the fuel and make the pistons go up and down. That reaction is what causes the Jeep to move. It powers it's motion that way." Her attention was no solely on the vehicle causing her insecurities to move away, leaving an alert intelligent bright eyed female looking curiously to X'ies.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/a2cTX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#7ca336; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; color:#9fcd4d; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-1 b {color:#d8eebb; }
.adoniaaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-1 .wordcount {color:#9fcd4d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #9fcd4d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread