Magnets don't always stick
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form,Optime

Ok so perhaps his previous assessment of the girls intelligence was slightly lacking. Twas either that or she simply lacked common sense, one or the other. She wished to get this thing up and running but wanted to siply give it away after taking what she called a joy ride. The foolishness in this he could not begin to even comprehend ” Your pack does not like human things so they would purposefully shun something that would give them a material advantage?”. X’ies asked just making sure that he got it right in this case. Each pack had their own beliefs, Sangilak for one wasn’t particularly fond of dogs, perhps the dog to new dawn was the humans and their creations. Still even with this he found the idea of it foolish, at least their cultural racism held no major negatives.

” And yet with your love of human things you are restricted to what you can do, so I ask why you joined this pack?...is there something there that is worth more to you than the freedom to do what you enjoy?.

To him it was simple, he had joined Sangilak because of X’yrin and the blood bond they shared. In that pack lay his biggest advantage. He did not understand this ones joining of new dawn if it would restrict this, surely there were other packs that would embrace such a member. From his eyes, her skills were being wittled away and wasted. Even if she was scatter brained enough only to wish the jeep for a joyride. Her skills could be used for her enjoyment and the furthering of the pack she was a part of. And yet, she was wasting it. ” It makes little sense to me, but perhaps I am just getting old”. Moving on her comment about the fuel, he had never heard of this petroleum before, however the way she described it the substance sounded like some sort of flammable fuel. Obviously wood or coal would not work, oil was also an unlikely substitute for if it was being used in the vehicle already ” As for this fuel if the primary source is difficult to find then perhaps a substitute must be looked for”

Word Count: 349.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread