I can teach you about the Stars
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

It appeared Raoth had really been gnawing over those words. He appeared to be working on something as the tuxedo Marino approached. Glancing down as Aro closed their distance to see what the coyote was working on, but the man tore it up and the pieces went everywhere, "...hey, no need to get so frustrated with your lessons..what was it you were working on?" The man stood brushing the pieces off of him and gave him a grin, tail wagging. "Show me, I'd like to help you, if you would allow it." Aro said his voice soft, though still quite rugged sounding. He gave the coyote a hug. "I've kinda missed you while I was in the dumps..I'm glad you stick around Raoth...it feels good to know you have my back...just thought I'd let you know.." He looked into the sweet coyote's eyes.

Even though Raoth was very rough around the edges, he was a very sweet man, whether he admitted it or not. Aro truly loved the coyote and would lay his life down for him. The italian wolf would do anything for the coyote.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread