I can teach you about the Stars
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 560

He was a little amused still by how Raoth wasn't used to being hugged. If it wasn't so awkward Aro would kiss the damn coyote but knew that would just make things more uncomfortable for Raoth than he already felt. He smiled then bent down to try and read what he had been working on. Picking the pieces up and trying to put them back together. If Aro only knew what that the coyote felt like he was still a slave, Aro would quickly tell him differently. Aro never saw the coyote as a slave, but then again he had never told him he wasn't. His ears perked when the word free caught his eyes. Had he put that word on the list? He didn't think so, then he found the two other words. His brows came together as he tried to line them up into the sentence.

His ears perked forward and his eyes lite up, "Do you feel free?" His eyes looked to the coyote, joy filling his voice. "..Raoth, there is nothing more than I want for you than for you to be free. I want you to no longer be a slave, I just don't want Amy to know that I intend for your freedom. I don't want you to ever be forced into slavery again..it is why I've still kept you as you are.." He was trying to explain it, feeling the coyote needed to know Aro's plans. "From the moment I met you and learned of your situation I wanted your freedom. Amy made it clear that I couldn't buy it, so I bought you as a slave and made an agreement with her. I have only honored it because I'm not one to break a pact. But please, I don't want you to leave her, I love your company. I love our bond. I will grant you your true freedom, I promise you that...even if you intend to leave my side.." His last set of words held sorrow. Aro truly wanted the coyote to stay with him. To be there for spars, hunts, and all around fun. He never once thought of Raoth as a slave, nor called him one in the present tense. To the Marino, he wasn't one at all, Raoth was Aro's friend and he knew there had been a few times he'd called Raoth that....to his face.

He let the pieces fall, "I spar with you because I want you to beat me..because then I know you can defend yourself from others you'd try and put you back into slavery. I hunt with you because...if you left me I would know that you can feed yourself if you decided you no longer wanted me around you...I spend time with you as fun because I care about you and love to see your smile...when you have one. Also.." He laughed some, "I let you watch Buck because I know you won't hurt him, because I know deep down you too bonded with the fawn...even if it is just a little bit...and I trust you won't hurt him..." His eyes sparked with humor as he remembered how apposed Raoth was to the fawn, but knew after the few times Buck cuddled the coyote, Raoth too had become protective of the baby creature.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread