I can teach you about the Stars
[html]

Omg I tears fell reading Raoth reply <3

Word Count → 270

Aro initially thought Raoth was embarrassed, so he had to know what had the made all scuttling about. Then the worry that came to Raoth, he didn't understand it and it fueled Aro more to tell him everything so he needn't worry. Raoth's reaction made him grin, if only he knew how contagious the smile he had was. As Raoth came closer Aro was more than compelled to grab him in a friendly embrace before letting him ease away as he knew he'd want to. Aro just couldn't help but hug the coyote. He was so cute in a rough edged way. "Don't think I haven't noticed you running away those few times..I've always had an eye on you...I just didn't let myself be known when you went off on your own those few times. I wanted you to feel free when you came here. I wanted you to choose what he felt." He remember how he ran for the borders in full sprint as if something would grab him and jerk him back, but nothing did. Raoth came back on his own accord.

"I really hope you do want to stay here...with me. You've become a part of my life, and I would really miss you if you left.." Aro gave a warm grin, his hand came to softly rub with the flow of his cheek fur. It was impulse and really without thought..it just felt right at the time. But as quickly as it happened, he pulled his hand back almost feeling stupid for doing it...it just felt right...

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread