M-Knight in Shining Armor
[html]

Yes...yes she has. X3 Wanna rp out her waking up and him helping her get clean? Then taking her home? Big Grin

The mentally and physically tattered woman was in a delicate state of mind. Something small could send her back into a state of tears or make her laugh hysterically like she had just been doing. It was almost like she was high, drunk, or something of the sort while being physically exhausted to boot. Aro laughed with her a little bit which helped her to calm her own fury and sadness further and eventually, she was somewhat okay...unstable, but okay for the moment. Aro's words made her laugh some more as she dug herself into him not wanting to leave the safety of his arms. A few stray tears ran down her face but were quickly wiped away by the man's fur. He was a damn god for sticking with her through this and still, he didn't know about her past and the person she had been. The person, which still lingered on her and took hold of her every now and then. Habits were habits. Sidra nodded as she laughed, speaking between her chuckles. I believe...that now. You gave them a piece...of your mind. You're my fucking badass knight in shining armor saving a damsel in distress. It was almost like a fairy tail...her fairy tale that she would hold onto with her life.

Sidra felt disgusting, but she was much too tired to care at the moment. She'd been soaking her own blood for the past twenty four hours and the cold air it left her with was, at the moment, being taken away by her own personal heater. In the back of her mind, she wished she were clean but it wasn't the first thing on her mind. The stench of old blood filled her nose as well as the blood of the men, it was a putrid aroma. They were sick bastards and she could still smell them. It unsettled her for a moment, bringing her back to the reality of things. Her laughter ceased and face became austere as she huddled against Aro. Her knight's large hand came to rub against her and she smiled again, pushing into it before she let her head relax on his arm taking one long deep breath. She nodded and nuzzled him before letting her eyes close. I believe you. No one will take you from me either... Her voice faded off and within a few moments she was asleep. Her body remained tucked tightly against Aro as she slept, light snores emanating from her with the rise and fall of her gashed chest. Her dreams were pleasant for the meantime, knowing that she was safe now.

<style>
.sidred-sdb09 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sidred-sdb09 b {color:#601615;}
.sidred-sdb09-b {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sidred-sdb09-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sidred-sdb09 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8RRbt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 15px 0px; border:1px solid #601615; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f4f4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:497px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread