I'm coming home
[html]

000+

chugging it uut

His ears twitched back in sadness, and his eyes narrowed slightly. His expression was soft, sad. Shaking his head, Silvano gestured into the Court. He had a smile on his face, but it was not a happy one. He had heard about the attack and he knew that Ayita was not doing very well at all. Having her family was sure to be a comfort, and it might even help her recovery. But for now, she seemed weak. "I'm sorry that you return to something so..," he paused, unsure of what to describe the situation. Sad? No, she had not passed, but it was certainly nothing happy. "So uncertain a time," he finally decided, knowing he could have done better but had nothing else to fill the gap.

He turned on his horse, carefully guiding Heritage inward. "If you wish to see your mother now, I'll come with you. But, since you're family, I see no reason why you should be denied." Silvano lived in a world ruled by logic and fact, and he did not see why he would turn away a son of an ill woman, and their King to boot. "I'm sure your mother will be happy to see you," he said honestly, knowing his own would feel the same were she in Ayita's place. "Your sister helped deliver my sons." It was offhand but it was something he had to add, perhaps to add more pride to the other man's family name.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread