gone
[html]

table done by Fae!

His words were so true in the sense that it is exactly what he felt for Adonia. Towards the end he felt his eyes tearing up, but he blinked them away. His fingers found the last chord of the song and when he was finished, his golden amber eyes looked up across the street. Was he dreaming? His heart felt crazy, it was beating slower and faster at the same time. This couldn't be healthy. He stared at her, noticing that she looked thinner, that was strange. He just looked at her, scared that if his eyes looked away, she would be gone.

Her soft voice reached his ears and he felt like his heart was in his throat. He leaned forward, resting his body on the groove in his guitar. Then he stood, setting his guitar so that it was leaning against the bench. He walked towards her, his eyes soft and filled with love. He reached her, took her hips in his hands and kissed her. It was the most passionate kiss he could have given her, and then he pulled back, his eyes sorrowful. "Sorry.. I just had to do that one last time." His voice was hardly a whisper and he stepped away from her, his eyes staring at the ground. He felt foolish, oh so very foolish. Why did I do that?

He cleared his throat, and finally managed to look into those beautiful eyes, his own filled with worry for Adonia. "Have you been well?" He missed her, oh Lord how he missed her. He couldn't believe that she had ended things with him. Everytime he thought about it he felt horrible, just awful. He felt like curling up and dying. But it was what she wanted and Ookami needed her to be happy, and if being apart is what it took for her to be happy, then being apart it would be.

<style type="text/css">
.ookamiautu-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ookamiautu b {font-weight:bold; color:#689797; letter-spacing:1px}
.ookamiautu p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ookamiautu {margin:0 auto; background-color:#24528b; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2igj9rc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#518bba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #041b2e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread