gone
[html]

table done by Fae!

Adonia didn't kiss him back, but she didn't exactly pull away. He could feel those bones in her hips, so she hadn't just looked thinner, she was thinner. She hadn't been eating? He didn't understand why exactly, maybe it was a girl thing after breakups. After he pulled away, he watched her closely, looking for any indication that she missed him, that she didn't want to be apart. But she kept her cool, and Ookami could feel another piece of his heart breaking off for her.

She'd been okay? An inward scoff, he wished he could be okay. No, he wished he hadn't left. Then it was his turn to be asked how he was doing. A light, goofy smile came onto his face as a large breath was wooshed from his lips. One hand came up behind his head and rubbed the back of his neck. "I've got to be honest, I've been better." He coudln't believe he was standing here talking to her. It was like a dream, except, in a dream, they wouldn't be so distant..

His hand lowered to his side as he looked at her. She looked away from him and he could see her arms figiting, her hands behind her back. I wish I knew what you were thinking.. He took a deep breath, wanting to reach out and hold her, but he fought that feeling, though it wasn't an easy battle. "Adonia, I-" His sentance cut off as a large sigh was let out of his body. He took a step away, walking in a large circle, his hands swinging to catch as fists in the middle. There was so many things that he wanted to say to her, but he didn't know how to get them out.

His circle ended back where he had started it and he looked at her, those golden eyes filled with pain and need. He needed her in his life. There was no life without her. "I'm sorry." His voice was a coarse whisper as his lips finally let words pass, "For everything. You deserved so much more from me than what I gave you. I beat myself up everyday at the thought that I left you again. If I could go back, and not be so damn stupid. I would in a heartbeat. And I know that you don't want to be with me anymore, and hard as it is, I'm going to have to accept that. You need someone in your life who you can trust to not disappear at any second. And when you told me stories of Domonick, and how he left... I-... I always promised I wouldn't do that to you.. Damn.. And look where we are."

<style type="text/css">
.ookamiautu-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ookamiautu b {font-weight:bold; color:#689797; letter-spacing:1px}
.ookamiautu p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ookamiautu {margin:0 auto; background-color:#24528b; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2igj9rc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#518bba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #041b2e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread