gone
[html]

I know we rp'd them once, but I'm pretending they 'did it' twice at least if that's okay XD Give him less of a scolding for them only doing the act once XD

Word Count → 000

She bit her lip more and her eyes drew up when he spoke that he could be better. Oh, it was so true for her she wanted to say it. To tell him how stupid she was to of kicked him out of her life. She stopped biting her lip and opened her mouth to say it but withdrew and lowered her muzzle again. He went to step away and she almost jumped from her spot to grab him, but quickly realized he was circling. She lowered her head, her eyes were watering against her will. She was torturing herself. She truly was, but at least something was coming of it....she was learning how much she felt for him. Her teeth again bit onto her lip. He broke the silence between them. She was letting him talk, she needed to hear him talk.

He spoke many truths and hit the big nail on the head. Then there were little nails he didn't hit. She let her ears fell back completely, "Ookami..I'm glad you see the big picture behind this...but there's that little picture that is beneath it all...I didn't want our affections to end after we became mates..but it seemed it did. I missed running around with you, playing, teasing one another. We've been mates for nearly over a year--I mean...we were mates.." A large lump filled in her throat and she looked down feeling suddenly stupid for her wording, "...anyway..we had been mates for so long...and only a few times had we done the act...and it upset me so much that you'd missed my season...I wanted offspring with you...and you missed the window...but really...would you have acted on it even if you were around? Would we have had puppies?" Her eyes looked up to him. Maybe she was beating a dead horse, but she was speaking how she had felt.

She almost fought back a whimper as she gripped her hands harder, glad to see he wasn't going anywhere yet. Looking at him though, she couldn't fight it much longer. She still loved him. No matter how many charming and attractive males came her way. She couldn't allow herself more than just an admiring look or nuzzle. Only he had kissed her, and only he had laid with her. Adonia moved from the wall, coming a little closer. She bit her lip harder and her hands let go of one another, "Kami...I also could be better..." Her voice was so soft but it wasn't too soft to hear, "...I just want more attention..maybe I ask too much.." Her eyes watered the closer she got to him. She felt like tears were going to fall, and her arms found him, hesitantly, but the found him, and wrapped around him. Her head laid into his chest.

"I've missed you.." Her voice was choked and she tried to swallow that damn lump.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread