gone
[html]

table done by Fae!

Ookami listened to Adonia's words, nodding his head painfully as she spoke. It was true, he hadn't been there for her emotionally, or physically. But the one thing that stood out in her speech.. It hit him like a brick, he already knew it, but just hearing it again was twice the pain as the first time. I mean...we were mates. Ookami felt like he couldn't breathe. There was a lump in his throat that no matter how hard he tried to swallow, it just wouldn't go away. His breath came short, but he tried to steady it.

His ears still listened to her, but his eyes were elsewhere. Then that question, how could she even ask it? He looked at her then, all seriousness in his eyes. "Adonia, when I said I wanted to have pups with you, to spend the rest of my life with you, I meant it with all my heart.. I made a mistake, but that doesn't change the way I feel." He stared her down, not in an aggressive way, he just was marvouling at her sight. He had missed her so much, and here she was, so close, but so far away.

Her body moved away from the wall, and his heart beat faster. She was coming closer, and then those quiet words reached his ears, and he shook his head feircely. "No, you don't ask too much, and there is no way you could get better. You've already been the best." Her hands were on him, and her head burried in his chest. Those muffled words were like music to his ears. Though it was a sad and painful time, a smile was on his face, though it was small. His arms wrapped around her, holding her close. His lips found the top of her head and he kissed it softly, "I've missed you too, so much that it hurts. I've never thought I could miss someone this much. But then again, I've never met another you." He didn't let go of her, he couldn't. He was scared that if he did, she would never come back. He held her close, held her tight, his eyes were squeezed shut as his heart pounded in his chest. He knew she could feel it, it would be impossible not to.

<style type="text/css">
.ookamiautu-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ookamiautu b {font-weight:bold; color:#689797; letter-spacing:1px}
.ookamiautu p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ookamiautu {margin:0 auto; background-color:#24528b; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2igj9rc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#518bba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #041b2e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread