gone
[html]

table done by Fae!

When she pulled back, Ookami thought she was going to let go, but she didn't. Instead she stared up into his eyes, and he stared back into her's. He shook his head softly, "It's okay.. I would go through anything for you." He smiled softly, rubbing his hand on her back a little. It felt so good to have her in his arms again. Where have you been staying? Ookami bit his lip slightly, "I've been staying with Jace's family. With her son and his wife." He looked at her, "Adonia.. I can't go back to New Dawn.. Zalen wouldn't allow it.."

He pulled one of his arms off of her and softly carressed her face. He ran his thumb on her cheek and under her chin, looking into her eyes. He got lost in them, so happy that he was looking into them. He doubted that Adonia would leave New Dawn, but he couldn't go back.. There was no way. Zalen had stared him down, a threat to beat it or get chased down in wolf laungauge. There was no way he would even want to try, he would get his throat ripped out. And Jace, she was going through some rough times, she needed him.. But Adonia needed him too.. He didn't know what he was going to do about that.. And he wasn't even one hundred percent sure that she was implying she wanted to be back together, but he was hoping that is what she meant.

<style type="text/css">
.ookamiautu-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ookamiautu b {font-weight:bold; color:#689797; letter-spacing:1px}
.ookamiautu p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ookamiautu {margin:0 auto; background-color:#24528b; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2igj9rc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#518bba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #041b2e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread