gone
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

Adonia watched him and listened as he looked back into her two toned eyes. His words comforted her, and she gave a soft smile. He then answered her words, but must have thought she was implying something. She may have been, but she wasn't wanting him to think about it, "I'm flattered you'd go through so much for me Ookami, but I wouldn't ask you to return to New Dawn. There is so much going on there...Titiana the alphess has disappeared..the leaders had a miscarriage, and Amy Sunders is out there somewhere and she's been attacking members of New Dawn." She spoke of the things going on, "Luckily, I haven't been personally having any problems with her. I didn't think she had been all that bad anyway...she was who I got my bird from...she seemed okay, but I wonder what had gone on between her and our pack to have caused such tensions. I honestly don't like the tension in the pack..it's been one of the two reasons I've been occupying myself with a project.." Her muzzle dipped down some and she pressed her nose into his chest some.

She looked up with a soft smile, her nose lightly, in a manner that she hoped would go unnoticed, took in his scent. He smelled musky and of pine trees. It was a scent that was fairly unique to him and she liked it a lot. Her eyes almost gave a playful glimmer, but before anything more went on between them now she wanted to make their relationship clear to him, "I'm not asking for us to be back together...if we're going to ever be back together I want you to show me you want me, I want you to prove you can be there when I need you and when I want you..." It was hard to lay how she really felt out there, but she did. Her eyes waited to see what he would say to that, or do. This would be a long distant 'courting' but it would probably be good for them.

Her muzzle lifted and found the hairs along his neck, his scent was consistent all over, her tail was wagging. Then she withdrew from him. Her body bubbled inside. She made herself blush and she looked down her face buried in his chest. He was so warm, soft, and he felt like home. New Dawn was her home right now, but it felt almost cold. Only when Tharin was around did she feel like she could remain there. That and Jiva was nice. So was Noah. She did like New Dawn, but without Titiana she was nervous around Zalen. He seemed so cold without her around..Adonia was sure she'd eventually try and cheer up the Alpha. Just like eventually she'd try and figure out what caused Amy Sunders to turn onto the feral pack.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread