gone
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

She looked up as he spoke, her muzzle remained down, just her eyes peered up trying to see him. "I don't know how Amy would react today if she saw me, but I'm sure she wouldn't hurt me. I've done nothing wrong to her.." Adonia spoke fairly confident about the dog that her pack hunted, but one could never be sure. She gave a light smile to him about his concerns with the borders, "..you don't have to go past the borders, Kami...you can call me out. I can't guarantee I'll always be there, I've been working on something in Amherst." The wolfdog didn't quite understand Zalen's excessive punishment to Ookami, but she wasn't going to push it. She also wasn't going to admit she's been playing with human vehicles, but ever since the day she'd ran into Amy months and months ago she'd been very interested in those vehicles she'd seen. She had seen them many times, but something about them caught her eye lately. She wanted to see them running. Adonia was sure if New Dawn caught wind of her vehicle tampering they'd be upset with her playing with human creations.

Her ears perked forward and she lifted her head from him peering into his eyes as she tried to recall his exact words. He then recited them, perfectly as she could recall. Her eyes widened and she just stared at him, he had to force her muzzle down so he could kiss her forehead, but it immediately went back up. "Ookami.. she whispered. How? It was then she realized she really did mean a lot to him. He remembered his oath to her, and she then smiled remembering what she said, even now after their break up, it still applied, "And I had said to you: I want to by all yours, and I promise to love you and only you for the rest of my natural life. There isn't a single canine that could make me feel the way I feel when I'm with and around you." She admitted with a simple smile her muzzle coming up to his and nuzzling alongside it, making a soft whimper.

Her stomach was getting little butterflies and she loved the feeling, even through the hungry she was slowly experiencing. She didn't want to break their hug, or their muzzle nuzzle. He was all hers, and she his...even if they were no longer mates. The title meant nothing to her, it was his actions that said it, along with her own. That was how she felt anyway...

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread