gone
Sorry, I feel asleep the other night & I was busy yesterday <3
He sings this too, Big Grin

[html]

table done by Fae!

Ookami nodded his head, "If you do see her... Just be careful okay?" His voice held concern within it. If Amy had been kind to Adonia before, what would change now? But the women was dangerous and he didnt' want Adonia taking any chances. Ookami nodded his head at Adonia's conclusion, a smile on his face. "Okay. And what are you working on?" His voice held genuine interest in it, what was Adonia doing to keep her preoccupied outside of New Dawn's borders?

Ookami smiled, so she remembered what she had said too. It must have been a very special day to the both of them then. Ookami wasn't surprised at all that he remembered what he had said. It wasn't that hard, when you love someone as much as he loved Adonia, he could remember nearly every conversation he had with her.

"Hey! I found some lyrics to a song, I want you to hear it." He pulled away from her, grasping her hand gently in his and he led her to the bench where his guitar had been waiting. He sat her down, then, sitting next to her he pulled his guitar into his lap and played the first few chords. His voice started singing then, he stared at her this time, looking into her eyes with a smile. He didn't close his eyes like he usually did, but the song still overtook his body like it usually did.

When the song was over, he smiled softly. "I really liked it.. When I found it." He had been searching in some music shops and had found a packet from a case that had a picture of a girl on it. He had opened it up, and within was chords and the lyrics to this song, he tried it out and fell in love with it.

<style type="text/css">
.ookamiautu-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ookamiautu b {font-weight:bold; color:#689797; letter-spacing:1px}
.ookamiautu p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ookamiautu {margin:0 auto; background-color:#24528b; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2igj9rc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#518bba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #041b2e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread