gone
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

She didn't want to linger around Ookami too much longer fearing that they would want to cling to one another. He lead her away with him, she gave a small smile, "..I will Ookami, don't worry.." She gave a larger smile, "I'm working on a human thing. It has wheels, it's called a Jeep Wrangler.." Her tail gave light wags as they went to the bench and he grabbed his guitar excited about some lyrics and he began to play and strum away. He was just an attractive singer and writer.

She watched him fondly and she clapped when he was finished. It was so nice, and when he said he found it her ears perked, "...where did you find it?" She was so curious now. Though she knew she would need to head back soon before the sun began to set. She wouldn't make him feel rushed so she wouldn't tell him. She also knew she wanted to linger with him, thought she really shouldn't. Zalen had already made it a point to rid her of Ookami's scent. Perhaps she didn't want that scent within his lands anymore.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread