gone
[html]

table done by Fae!

"A Jeep Wrangler?" He didn't know what it was, but it sounded quite interesting, "That sounds fun." He smiled goofly, all the pain and suffering he had been feeling seemed to vanish, just being able to talk to Adonia again. His spirits were high while he sang, and when Adonia clapped, they raised even more. A smile came to his face as his mouth opened to answer her question. "I found it in a music shop. I was surprised though, to find it, but it's a good song, I'm glad I did." He chuckled lightly.

Ookami took in Adonia's scent, noting that it smelled very much like Zalen. The alpha had been incredibly rude to him when he decided to leave, and any feelings the male had in a positive way for Zalen had been wiped out. He didn't say anything about Adonia smelling like him, but he wondered in the back of his mind why Zalen's scent seemed so distinct on her pelt.

Ookami's eyes looked up at the sky, noticing it was growing dark. He stood up, holding a hand out to Ookami. "It's getting late. Let me walk you home." He didn't want it to be completely dark before he was able to make it back to Honrin and he didnt' want Adonia to have to go back by herself.

<style type="text/css">
.ookamiautu-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ookamiautu b {font-weight:bold; color:#689797; letter-spacing:1px}
.ookamiautu p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ookamiautu {margin:0 auto; background-color:#24528b; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2igj9rc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#518bba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #041b2e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread