Shoot for the Heart
[html]

Short...my Moss muse is still poop. >.>

The woman was every bit as charming as before and instantly caused the rusty man to fall into a daze. She was every bit as beautiful too, even with the blood on her muzzle and chest. They were canines, it was simply a happening to get bloodied by prey every once in a while. She was shy, which gave him a little more confidence, but not much. Why did she do this to him? He was glad to hear that she had remembered his name as well as he had remembered hers. His ears pressed back as he came to sit by her leaving plenty of space between them both. Moss nodded glancing at the deer. It was a lucky catch. Yes...and for me. Moss looked over to her as she tried to clean herself quickly and he smiled warmly, a hand boldly coming up to wipe away a drop of blood from her cheek. He recoiled shyly afterwards glancing away again.

So, what are you doing out here? He was so awkward around her. The first time they'd met it wasn't really like this. But, this time she made him shy. He tried to appear the opposite though puffing up his chest and pressing his previously folded ears forward.

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.chpmnk-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#9f1b34; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.chpmnk-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.chpmnk-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #9f1b34; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.chpmnk-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.chpmnk-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#bda684; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K6ITI.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #47494e; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#47494e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread