Is it okay to smile?
[html]

:3 I can be a bit of an rp nut Tongue

Word Count → 493

Her eyes continue to stare curiously and softly at him the moment he returned her animal, again. Their bodies touched one another, and it sent an interesting feeling through her. She liked it, she liked the closeness. To be fair, Adonia enjoyed attention, who didn't? If this was Tharin at her side she would probably be no different. Though, the moment Zalen began to groom her she felt shy, but didn't pull away. She liked it, she couldn't lie to herself. Adonia almost found herself leaning into his touch before she spoke about her red doggy. He respond with what he could do and her ears flattened, a light whimper coming from her as he said he could claim her stuffy as his own. She let go of her stuffed animal and pushed it further to her chest keeping it protectively beneath her now. Her eyes cautiously watching him as he grinned. It seemed he enjoyed watching her squirm, her brows came together some. She snorted out, "...it would know it belonged to me...my scent is buried deep in him. He's been with me since I was a pup, since before I could remember." She admitted to him. Now Zalen was the only one who knew about how long she'd had her stuffy. Maybe one or two knew it was her puphood animal, but not many truly knew how long she'd had it.

He seemed to have been teasing her and it shown in his eyes and then he did something she wouldn't have expected an alpha do to in front of her. He rolled onto his back presenting his stomach to her. Her ears flickered forward and she looked over to his face, her head lowered trying to see his expression. He looked relaxed and, actually quite cute. Her tail wagged and she crawled a little closer, her doggy being squished beneath her. Her muzzle snaked closer in the grass to him and her eyes sparkled back with amusement and interest. Her tongue peeked out to lick his muzzle tenderly before pulling back. She was feeling like she was being almost charmed by Zalen. He was becoming more and more attractive to her and it almost bothered her that there was nothing to actually hold her back. She wanted to find an excuse why she shouldn't be with the Alpha like this.

She wasn't with Ookami anymore, they weren't mates. His scent was washed away from her by Zalen, and it appeared that the ebony king wanted to be around her more. His offer of her going to the shore with him really appealing. Her head laid down next to his, her eyes sweetly looked into his handsome apple crisp eyes. A soft smile tugged at the corners of her muzzle, "Mmhm, I'd really like to.." her voice as sweet and kind as ever. Adonia was quickly enjoying his company, and she wondered what fun they could have at the shoreline.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread