Is it okay to smile?
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

She quickly realized he took her response as he being frightened, or upset by his words. She was neither. She was just nervous by his forwardness. She had never been with anyone in a romantic manner other than Ookami. He apologized, his head going low, she brought her head down and tried to wedge her muzzle under his but not very hard, just enough to try and get him to lift his head. When his muzzle came off the beach she licked his chin, a soft whine of her own came, "..no...don't apologize, Zalen." her soft kind voice spoke trying to convince him he did nothing wrong, "...I...I'm just..not very experienced in that subject...I've only recently experienced mating within this year...once.." Her head moved away, muzzle bowing as she felt shy and almost ashamed for being so inexperienced.

Adonia had always been very sensitive to things. She was a shy female, and being put in any romantic situation made her feel like a butterfly. One wrong move and she felt insecure, like she should flutter away. He was making her feel like smiling when he laid onto his side and whined, her name catching her ears and she looked back over ears fighting to perk as she looked at him. He was so handsome, his expression cute she crawled a little closer and licked at his went fur behind his ear. Her nose then rooted through his fur and taking in his deep oak musk. Her ears were forward now while she nuzzled into the crook of his neck. Something felt comfortable as she did this.

Zalen was becoming more attractive the more they touched...

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread