Is it okay to smile?
[html]
Zalen Damaichu
Hope you don’t mind I pp’ed an OOC ending there so we can get to the other thread! Big Grin | WC :: +1

Her body language seemed to say that she was not frightened by him, and nothing more than nervous, just as he was. Her kind words cemented this as fact, and she admitted that was not well versed in the language of romantic instinct. This calmed his nerves somewhat, and he let out a nearly inaudible sigh of relief. Then her snout became deeply planted into his scruff and he could feel tendrils of electricity shoot out from where she touched him. She was so soft, so sweet, and smelled so good; Zalen was in heaven.

He bent his neck so he could chew behind her ear in a soft, grooming fashion, a deep growl that was more like a purr rumbling inside him. Maybe she wouldn’t reject him, if he did try to mate with her; at this point he most certainly wanted to, but he would not ruin the fun, carefree moment they were having now.

The two laid there in the warmth of the sand for another hour’s time, before the sun began to set behind them; Zalen and Adonia spoke of happy things, getting to know each other; any bad categories such as their former mates were not brought up. After cuddling for a little longer, the two wolves then returned back to the communal den together.

i run wild, i run free
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread