we could just runaway
[html]
(479) Lena is a weirdo. xD

Lena felt satisfied that her hug both surprised and made Temeraire happy. It was rare for her to give hugs, only because everyone seemed intent on running around on four legs. She never really questioned it, but now finding herself with thumbs and a bit of added height, she wondered why the others didn't shift often. The hugs were a definite plus as well. But, she couldn't focus on anything for too long until the boy's arm wrapped around her, she thinking a return hug, and was lifted up the ground.

The sensation of losing the ground shocked her for a moment, but the grin never did leave her face as she was twirled. On the second spin an excited, giggly laugh left her and she held on to him closer, though it was not necessary--she felt th sure grip on her, and knew she wouldn't be dropped. But, she was certainly glad that when she was finally put down that he kept on her, unsure she would be able to stand with head swimming and her knees wobbling. As her mind cleared, she was fired at with speedy questions, and she raised a hand and stated playfully, "Slow down, I'm still dizzy! Besides, I'm not going anywhere, so no need to rush."

She was a little sad as Teme took a step back despite the fact that she was no longer on the verge of tipping over, and decided not to over think it. Things like touching and hugs never bothered her, and it was one of the many of she "saw" the world, in her own little way. A thought suddenly came to her at the idea of touching and seeing, and she felt the urge to ask something, but Temeraire's statement and groan stopped her. Her grin softened a bit, and replied brightly, "I missed you, too. I tried to go back to that city, but I never had the chance to." Deciding to answer his questions and just to end whatever worry was plaguing him, she went on to address them. "Yeah, I'm fine, and Cody would never hurt me! He's my bro, after all--he just worries a lot. You really made him mad back then--but, anyway, he didn't tell anyone about it, so I was let out as much as I usually did.

But, ever since I shifted, I guess a get a bit more freedom. They actually let me leave the den by myself now!" Her playful sarcasam was really obvious, and not all all spiteful. "Anyway, I was wondering..." Lena felt a bit unsure about what she was going to ask. The boy seemed really touchy about, well, touching, and she wasn't sure if he would find her question rude or something. But she decided to ask anyway, not seeing the harm in it. "I was wondering if can I touch your face."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread