we could just runaway
[html]

sorry for the wait chicky!!!<3333333
wc -- 507

If she'd resisted his squeezing hug, lifting her off the ground and around him in a circle, he didn't feel it. On his second swing, a breathless giggle escaped her and he couldn't help his answering chuckle. He was overjoyed to see her again and didn't know how else to express that. He didn't want to let her down, but realised it was probably socially unacceptable to simply hold her to his body in a tight hug. As much as he didn't want to let her go, he forced himself to place her back on the floor, hands moving to her arms to hold her steady for a moment to let her catch her breath and sort her balance out before he released her altogether. Unconsciously, he raised his right hand to run his thumb over the Frithr charm he'd had since Vinátta was made and the Elk charm he'd had for as long as he could remember. Realising what he'd done, the boy released the necklaces with a huff, turning his attention to Lena as she spoke.

His laugh returned as she demanded he slow down. A sheepish grin, that she couldn't see, occurred and he gave a nervous chuckle. "I'm glad you've got a bit more time." He spoke softly, sincerely. He didn't know if he could deal with her overprotective brother another time without physically fighting with him. The pair certainly rubbed each other the wrong way. Thoughts of Cody, however, were eclipsed by her own admission, that she'd missed him too. He heard the little gasp come from him before he could stop it, coughing lightly to cover it up. "I looked for you, in Amherst. But I couldn't smell you anywhere so I got worried..." He admitted, his cheeks heating and he glanced down at his entwined fingers. He wasn't the nervous type and with an internal scolding, he straightened, stopped fiddling with his fingers and felt the familiar crooked grin slip onto his lips.

Her defense of Cody was to be expected but the boy couldn't help the pout. He was glad he hadn't hurt her, thinking the worse after she'd been manhandled away the last time. He couldn't help the almost arrogant snort that escaped when Lena explained that he'd made her brother mad. "He made me really mad too... who does he think he is, ordering you around like that? And accusing me of hurting you?!" The incredulous note in his voice was noticeable, but he took a deep breath to try and calm down. There was no point in taking it out on Lena. She explained that she was still allowed out, adding that since she'd been able to shift was allowed out more. "So does that mean I'll see more of you?" He asked, hopeful that he could see her whenever he wanted. Her next question threw him off guard for a moment, before he stepped forward, his confidence secure. "Go ahead" He offered softly, hunching his shoulders to lower his face, easier for her to access.

<style>
.fjds2 b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.fjds2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.fjds2 {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#B17F49; line-height:15px; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4VvI5.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#533910; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread