we could just runaway
[html]
(539) it's okay my love. <3

She was pleased to hear that he was happy as well that she had more time together. But, his small confession that he was worried soon turned the girl's once gentle smile into a sharp grin. "You shouldn't have gotten worried. I told you I could take care of myself, right? Maybe you should worry more about the boy who can't walk straight with his eyes closed. That should concern at least one person, especially yourself," she teased lightly, and gave a mock punch to his shoulder, using a bit more force than she intended--not that her small self could cause much damage to the bigger wolf with a playful punch, anyway, so she did not sweat over it.

Lena could not help but roll her blindfolded eyes at Temeraire's less than positive mention of her brother. Half of what he said went through deaf ears--she did not see why the two males couldn't at least get along better than they did. It confused her to no end. She waved a hand again as if to brush away his anger at Cody, or at least showed that she dismissed it. "You'd get used to it, with him being the way he is. He's just pessmistic." Perhaps that was a dramatic understatement, but from her perspective as his sister, she saw it as nothing more than that. "And, you weren't exactly mister friendly guy back then, either," she added with a smirk, "I mean, the growls and snarls weren't exactly saying, 'Hey, nice to see you, too! Wanna go frolick with me in a meadow instead of going barking mad?' Certatinly less welcoming." She wouldn't admit it, but that part of the event frightened her somewhat, but by poking fun at it, it kept her mind off of it.

Her teasing went down a notch as she heard the hopeful remark, and flashed another playful grin, but it did have an edge of sincerity. "Yeah, sure, why not? We're friends, so I don't see why not." Not to mention she enjoyed his company. It was a nice change from all the simple matters that she had to go through. Sleep. Eat. Maybe sniff at some plants. Then back to sleep again. It was a fun mix-up from the boring norm, and, no, she wouldn't mind hanging out with Temeraire more than once in a blue moon, especially when Cody busied himself with pack stuff.

The girl perked up as the boy said she could touched his face, and reached out once she heard him crouch down a little so that she did not have to reach as much. Her hands slowly advanced through the air, and when she began to thought that perhaps she missed her mark, felt a wet nose brush against her thumb. She cracked a toothy smile, but it melted into a more gentle one as she moved her fingers across his face. "So, how's your pack doing? Vinátta? Anything exciting going on over there?" she asked casually as she moved his hands over his cheeks, deciding not to let a silence brew for too long. She liked talking, especially with Teme, and it felt strange to be quiet as she inspected his face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread