we could just runaway
[html]

sorry for the wait chicky!!!<3333333
wc -- 535

His admission was met by a sharp grin from the girl and Teme couldn't help his own answering smile. He liked Lena- she was a fun person to be around and she was never boring. Perhaps more than that, she was intelligent, confident- he enjoyed the fact that he could tease her just as well as she could tease him. Of course, her words caused a mock huff to escape him, though the grin on his lips, hidden to her, belied the noise. As her teasing turned back towards him, Temeraire felt a spike of pleasure and excitement. "I've been practising, actually!" He returned, tone mock indignant. "And I'm good... better than you at any rate!" He gloated, chest puffed out slightly without his realising. The punch she threw his way deflated his puffed out chest with a gust of air and he didn't think before he grazed her own arm with his knuckles in return. He'd been taught not to hit girls, but he'd reacted without thinking, thankfully lightening his blow so that it was weak.

Their conversation took a touch more serious note when Cody was mentioned and Teme thought he saw her head move in a rolling eye motion. He couldn't tell of course- the blindfold clearly hid her eyes from him. It was weird to him... that he didn't find her blindfold strange in any way. Her comment caused a dry snort as Teme shook his head- he would never get used to anyone bossing him around like that. At least his father was fair and didn't use physical violence. He couldn't say the same for Niernan, who'd 'attacked' him to prove a point. But that had been for his own good. Lena continued, pushing some of the blame onto him. His mouth popped open, before he replied in a rush. "He started it! He came in with the accusation, thinking I'd hurt you! What did you--" He cut himself off, chest heaving with the emotions running through him. Arguing with her wasn't going to get him anywhere.

Thankfully, she seemed to want the same things he did and agreed that they could see each other more often. It bought a smile back to his face and he almost scooped her up into another hug. He'd already lowered himself however, his face a few inches from her raised hands. His nose touched her hands and he suppressed a giggle- he was too old for giggles now. As her hands flattened and moved towards his cheeks, a question came from her. It caused a shrug from the male initially, before he thought about it. "Lots has happened... My dad and Lilin are going to be having pups this month and so is my Aunt Coli. They think I don't care... but I'm a little scared my dad isn't going to want to spend time with me when they get here..." It was a difficult insecurity to admit to, but he felt as though he could tell Lena anything. With a sigh, he tilted his head slightly to give her better access. "What about New Dawn? Anything happening?" He returned her question, unconsciously humming in contentment as her hands caressed his face.

<style>
.fjds2 b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.fjds2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.fjds2 {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#B17F49; line-height:15px; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4VvI5.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#533910; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread