we could just runaway
[html]

sorry chicky! <33
wc -- 319

The boy couldn't help his signature snicker and crooked grin towards the female, despite the fact that she couldn't see it. And he couldn't see her either- he'd lunged with the blindfold in place and their tumble to the ground hadn't been rough enough to dislodge the scrap of material. At her words, he laughed loudly before dipping his face down towards her shoulder, rubbing his face against her to move the blindfold off his eyes. The sunlight was blinding and he stilled for a moment to blink, adjusting to the influx of light once more. "I warned you I was good!" He chuckled, tail flickering back and forth. Of course, the challenge itself was redundant- neither of them would be able to judge who was the definitive 'winner'.

Her next comment caused another laugh in the boy as he pulled them both to a more vertical position. He shrugged before realising she wouldn't be able to see it. "I don't know, I clearly enjoy tackling you..." He admitted, the amusement evident in his tone. His laughter hiccuped for a moment, however, when her hands once again moved to his face, her fingers looping once around his lips to map out his smile. Her comment once again amused him, although he remembered vividly how angry he'd been at Cody and his treatment of his sister. "Well, this time I have you all to myself." He stated, a matter-of-fact tone to his voice.

With a stretch, the male clambered to his feet, attempting to pull the girl up properly with him. Now that their challenge had been set and executed, he wasn't sure where to go from there. The sky overhead, however, seemed to make his mind up for him. "Its getting dark Lena... we should both get home." He wasn't normally sensible, but the idea of her being out in the dark on her own wasn't a pleasant one.

<style>
.fjds2 b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.fjds2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.fjds2 {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#B17F49; line-height:15px; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4VvI5.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#533910; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread