we could just runaway
[html]

finishingggg
wc -- 341

Lena accepted the blindfold back and deftly tied it around her neck. He was in awe of her dexterous ability- he knew he would have struggled to tie a knot had he been unable to see what he was doing. The soft shake of her head made him smile softly, an affectionate gesture that he wasn't entirely aware of. Averting his gaze before he realised that she couldn't see him staring at her, he almost laughed at himself. Lena couldn't see him staring, so for all she knew he could be doing any number of things. Her gloating words made him snort, a shake of his head given. They were too competitive for their own good, but the male couldn't help flashing a grin back. "We'll see, Lennie, we'll see." He silently promised, the smirk on his lips no doubt picked up as she felt his face.

His suggestion that they both make their way home caused a reaction from the girl, who at once raised her eyebrow and snorted at him. He couldn't help it- he'd told his father that he wouldn't be late, but he'd gotten caught up in Lena, as he had the previous time. She wouldn't let it go though and at once started to tease him. A rumbling growl, the teasing in his tone obvious, was his reply as he reached over and pinched her arm lightly. "I don't need protecting, little Lennie! I'll be just fine- don't you worry." He replied, his tone mocking. He couldn't help, however, the pang of unease. He'd miss her, that he was certain of. "I'll be back soon, for a re-match." He said softly, sincere.

It took them a moment to say their goodbyes- he'd squeezed another hug from her before setting her on her way. With a soft smile, the boy turned and began to trek back towards Vinátta. He liked spending time with Lena and knew that he would be returning shortly for his re-match.

<style>
.fjds2 b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.fjds2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.fjds2 {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#B17F49; line-height:15px; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4VvI5.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#533910; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread