A dark canvas and an empty ink well
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... able-1.png); background-position:center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
si!

It certainly had been a tough year overall for the femme. At the end it seemed like too much for her to handle. But things were getting better, and the emotional wounds were starting to heal. Her good life and good friends here greatly helped that. And now that she had Ehno back with her it made all the difference in the world. She was glad that Anu decided not to comment on the sadness of her story. It was something she knew all too well, and was glad her new friend had the tact to realize when it was best to get silent on some subjects. "Yes, it was wonderful when we found each other. I could hardly believe it was him at the time. Having him here was the last piece to truly make this place home."

All of a sudden Savina felt the sleepiness wash over her again. The startle that had awoken her had now worn off and her body and mind were weary from the lack of sleep. Her mouth opened in a wide yawn and droopy lids now half covered her jeweled orbs. "Well I'm beat. I think I'll go back to sleep, but you're welcome to stay here with me if you'd like." The wolfess really liked Anu, and would welcome her company and friendship any time.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread