Bringing Down The Giant
WC: 340

Anna was woken by someone nuzzling into her neck. She looked up to see Shadowfang smiling down at her. The pup was still rather groggy but her head snapped up when he got under her, carrying her out of the den. She wasn’t used to being called princess but she wasn’t going to object. She kind of liked it. I’m in!

She giggled as he jumped over rocks and continued running. Once they stopped, Shadow looked back up at the pup and asked how she felt hanging out with him. I like spending time with you da…um..Shadow. Anna was happy being around Shadow and her mother and had even begun to think of him as her father. She wasn’t sure if he would even want to take up the title so perhaps it would be best not to mention it yet. She was almost an adult anyway, he would only be gaining an adult, not a pup. And since it seemed him and Thana were getting close, they would probably want a family of their own. Anna still saw the dark male as a father figure though. You haven’t ever bored me and no, you aren’t old. Not that old at least. She teased him lightly before speaking again. What did you have in mind?

She bowed playfully, just as he had done, her tail moving back and forth with great speed. She circled around him as well, shifting to Optime as she moved, but Anna continued circling Shadow on all four paws. Mama has been training me every day, you sure you can take me?

Thana had been on her morning run, like always, and on her way back she picked up Anna and Shadow’s scents. It seemed they were spending some time together today. The dark woman found both her love and her daughter circling each other. She sat down in the shadows, staying out of sight as she watched them. Thana wanted to keep an eye on Anna and see how she would do on her own.

Messages In This Thread