Bringing Down The Giant
Word Count:400+

" I have beaten your mother before but I will not lie, I love when we would spar and train together she is elegant and quick which I'm sure you are as well just like your mother. And I'll have you know that I am still healthy and young for my age." Shadow smiled and he lowered and put out one hand towards Anna and he motioned for her to come to him and his other hand rested at his side as he gave a happy growl and his tail raced and moved fast like Anna's tail was.

Shadow would have his hands full when she became of age he would have to probably kill many a male who would coming looking to have her but at the same time he knew she would be beating up males as well which made him chuckle lightly." I can see much of her style in how you hold yourself. Did your mother ever talk about me...I guessing she said lots of bad stuff saying how I ate small pups and was a vicious monster.

He smiled and he moved in and slid on the ground heading for her legs and he crossed his arms over his chest as he smiled tohis daughter. He would tell her how he felt after there little match and he wondered if his question would throw her off at all. He loved this, being with Anna and having Thana, he knew how much Thana cared about him and he had been thinking a lot and had been having dreams with her in them. He had told Thana bits and peaceably but when it got good he stopped just to tease her and have a little fun. He had a family now, after long last he had a family that loved him and that wouldn't leave him.

" Me and your mom use to travel together a lot and we would train every day and we would try new moves on each other and wrestle and just hang out all the time. We travel many hundreds of miles together and we fought many battles and were always back to back. I loved hanging around her and I think...I'm not sure but I think she liked to hang around me as well.

Shadow joked lightly only because he knew Thana was there and he wanted her to get fiesty and join in on the fun so he took it to the next step, he used the most evil of arts the most deadly of attacks, he would not show mercy to Anna he moved and let her get a attack on him so he could get close and he wrapped his large arms around her and he chuckled as he tickled her stomach." You can not defeat me alone....you will need your mother to help or you shall meet a ticklish death, wahahaha"

Messages In This Thread