Bringing Down The Giant
Word Count:400+

Shadow smiled big when he saw Thana come from the trees and he looked to Anna and gave her a smile as he glared at her playfully." So your mother comes to save you.....you are soooo lucky....." He laughed the moment he was tackled and he smiled up at Thana as she sat on his chest and held down his arms and he looked over at his daughter and he tilted his head to her as he growled"Don't you dare....don't you...." He closed his eyes and smiled as he was attacked by his own daughter and he snapped playfully at Thana as he barked lightly and growled.

" No! how can this be....my own loving family...turned against me...nooooo...." Shadow squirmed and he did his best not to laugh and then he lightly moved his leg and placed it under Anna and with that leverage he pushed Thana up and grabbed them both in his big arms making them all hug one another and he growled and smiled big and he nuzzled both there neck and licked them both on the cheek as he nuzzled there noses. "I love you both so much....and Anna I want to be your dad and you my daughter...and you Thana.."

He smiled and pushed his nose to hers." I want you to be my mate and I want use three to be a family...forever...and let nothing stand in our way or we will kick there butt, what do you say?" Shadow tickled them both lightly and laughed as he was so happy at that moment for he was with both his girls, he was with his family and he was never going to lose them and he never loved anything more in his life. With them he would leave the pack and bring them along and they could go anywhere and do anything and he would be happy because he knew he had them and he knew he had there love and there loyalty and more than anything he knew they felt the same way and nothing would ever stop this feeling.

Shadow's tail roared to life behind him as he had officially stated what he wanted and how he felt about the two girls in his arms. He meant to be a part of there lives and he had already promised himself to Thana and she knew his intentions and now his beautiful daughter knew the truth about him wanting to be her father. Everything would be good from here on out, even the matter with Amy as bad as it was could not ruin his happiness about finally after so many years gaining a loving family.

Messages In This Thread