Dazed and Confused
[html]
OOC: Dun dun duuuuunnn

Whatever happened Shawchert never expected amnesia to the poor woman... was that why she left? Her whole mind was affected by the death of her children? Would he be hurting her more by telling her what he thought happened? Yes... Should he tell her? That question was easy for the father. No. She would either find out herself or something else would happen. He had joined New Dawn in hopes she was there, but now she was here. In the wilderness, a place he could no longer survive for any period of time.

“I am your father. I could never mistake my own daughter.” Shawchert said. After all he had two children Titania and Juliet. He smiled as she thought through and asked what he called her; “You are... you’re Titania Moonsong.” He said automatically. He had to remember that Titania was no longer a Takekuro and never a Menue. The name at least came quickly to his lips and naturally too. He smiled at her as she looked back up at him, shifting his own weight to keep the pain from his leg from hurting too much; “I am your father yes... not much of one but I am.” He said quietly.

He was disturbed by her memory loss and wondered how it was possible but the look in her eyes, the confusion and denial, it was too perfect for an act even from the likes of Orin who was quite a good actress when she was up for it. Titania was a strong wolf and he didn’t know what happened to cause this sudden break in her mind that tossed all her memories away, he did know he would do what he could to help her get them back.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread