Dazed and Confused
[html]
OOC: mrrrrr

The silence of his daughter was daunting and he looked at her under his brow as he looked down, he didn’t want to seem anywhere near intimidating and with his stance he looked like a tiny teddy bear one would see in a store ready to be hugged. The thought made him remember her as a pup, almost ready to change into a luperci and her running to him happily when he came to surprise their mother and instead they surprised him. The memory was like a slap in the face and he closed his eyes.

That was when the words he was dreading came to her lips. Titania wanted to know how and why. It would be so easy to lie, to say he just returned and he only heard she left, but didn’t know the reason why, but if he had any way of getting her back to New Dawn he would have to speak truthfully. “M... That’s not for me to say really. Your mate, he knows more than me. I can take you to him, You and him made a pack, New Dawn. Please, I want to help you, but that is not something I should tell you I came to bring you home.” He said grunting a little motioning his head towards the pack lands of New Dawn. He was sure Zalen would be able to help her, and perhaps better at this than Shawchert was because she was his baby girl and he wanted to protect her. “Will you join me?” He asked looking up at her for a few seconds and letting his eyes go back to the ground. As much as he was an alpha for many months and a strong man for six years the months he had been broken would take time to break his fear of beatings.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread