Dazed and Confused
[html]
#3+
OOC: ouch right to the heart ; ;

It was obvious things were going to be trouble when he said he shouldn’t be the one to tell her. The way she acted, her stomping foot and angry cries reminded him of grounding her when she left for so long to get her mother something, but it was that she met a man that he became infuriated over. He clenched his eyes shut and let her demand from him. Of course he couldn’t answer her, and he let her go on. Let her have her say He felt the heaviness in his face as she swore she didn’t have a mate but what cut him was the words she said after and he did not meet her eyes, and again stayed silent. He remained so when it seemed like she was out of words.

“The situation is difficult, I just came back or I would gladly tell you but I know only bits and pieces. All I heard was you were gone. That’s all I needed to and that... that something happened but I don’t have everything. I don’t want to say something that is wrong.” He said finally after his long silence; “I do not know where your mother is... She is probably in Cercatori still. ANd yes you and your mate Zalen lead a pack.” He said keeping his eyes too the ground. It hurt to be called out on his flaws by anyone especially that of his daughter. “I am sure if you come and see for yourself your memory will come back but I can tell you as much as you want, or I can try with as much truth but will you at least walk with me?” He let himself swallow hard hoping she would at least take that offer.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread